The Recovery and Resilience Facility is one of the most important instruments for economic recovery in the course of the Corona crisis. To be able to access the grants from the RRF, the governments of the member states have to prepare national recovery and resilience plans. The Austrian Chamber of Labour has developed a number of proposals for the Austrian national recovery plan which are grouped in five focuses:
• Focus on the labour market, education, and digital transformation
• Focus on social services to improve quality of life
• Focus on reducing poverty
• Focus on ecological transition
• Focus on eco-friendly cities and municipalities
A more detailed description of the proposals can be found here (german only).